Clipsham Church, Rutland - St Mary's
We exist to seek to help everyone know Jesus, worship him and share his love.
Clipsham is part of the family of churches of Cottesmore, Greetham, Stretton, Exton, Thistleton and Clipsham. It is well loved. It has a fine village church built over several centuries in local stone with Norman arches and pillars. There is a C13th tower with unusual broach spire and three C17th bells. The west window is an unusual bird window. Above the north door is the beautifully carved Royal Coat of Arms from 1603-48. The South Aisle is C14th. There are several interesting memorials, including one by Pugin. The church was restored in 1858 and much of the stained glass dates from this time.
BCP Holy Communion
A Service of Holy Communion with hymns in this attractive village church
Every second Sunday at 11:15 AM for 1 hour
BCP Morning Prayer
Morning Prayer with hymns and sermon
Every fourth Sunday at 11:15 AM for 1 hour
Churchwarden: Pat Morley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org