Some helps to finding God's will
1. Be willing to follow God's leading when he gives it, whatever it is! If you can do this you're halfway there already.
2. Try to be honest! (The heart is deceitful above all things - Jeremiah 17:9)
3. Pray for guidance.
4. List what options you have.
5. What does common sense say?
6. Allow God to speak; through
The Holy Spirit
7. Get advice, from those you respect.
8. Would it have a detrimental effect on
God - How others view him.
Others - Make someone else look worse? Cause pain to someone?
Me - My relationships. My health. My walk with God.
9. What do I have peace about?
C: Make a decision
10. What do I actually believe I should do, before God?
11. Act, Wait or Reject... in faith.